Monday, December 14, 2009

 

Back at it

Okay, I know it's been a while. Have you ever seen the short film Non-Abductees Anonymous? (No? Then take a look. It's at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHjxJFpjvkE)

Anyway, there's a line in there when a woman who has not been abducted is in role-play therapy, and asks a guy in an alien suit: "Why wasn't I abducted? Why? Why?" and the the "alien" answers: "Well, I was busy..."

Okay, So I've been busy.

But in the next few days I hope to be able to blog about some of the things that have been making the rounds of ufodom. Norwegian spirals, MoD posts, and things like that.

To start off easy, though, my next post will be of a recent pilot UFO report.

Keep looking up.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?